PKF is one of the oldest and leading group of North India serving the Finance needs of its Customers since 1958."Funds taken from PKF are lucky for US", these are the words spoken by our customers. Most of them are 2nd / 3rd generation customers. Looking into the finance need of our first time users customer, we may have started by financing one new / old vehicle and now most of our customers are proud owners of a fleet of vehicles. Looking into the track record we may finance up to 100% of vehicle's cost, give loan against buying of tyres, cash loans against any exigency PKF has always been there for our customers.
Who can avail a Tractor loan?
Monthly, Quarterly and Half Yearly repayment is available. The frequency is custom made to suit the borrower in order to map it with his income / cash generation.
1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)
1. Photocopy of R.C. & Permit
2. Copy of Original Invoice
3. Clearance from Previous Financier
4. Sale Affidavit/Letter of previous Registered Owner’s
5. Before Payment Release
(i) Co’s Endorsement on R.C. and Insurance
(ii) DTO record verification by Co.
(iii) Verification of asset by company
(iv) Latest Fitness Certificate & Tax Status of vehicle.
(v) Payment to seller / Finance co. / Dealer Hindi / Punjabi
(vi) Invoice of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
(vii) List of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
1. Latest 2 Years Audited Balance Sheet with computations
2. Bank Certificate of satisfactory dealing
3. Certificate of Incorporation and copy of PAN Card
4. Profile of Organisation
5. Resolution to Deal
6. Particulars of Partners/Directors/Trustees on Letter head
7. ROC Charge
8. VAT Returns
9. AOA/MOA of Pvt. Ltd. Companies
10. Partnership Deed/Trust Deed
11. Name of Partner/Directors/Trustees on Letter Head
12. Letter from Party that Machinery is in working condition and free from all sort of incumbrances in case of old Machinery
13. Letter from Party / Dealer that Machine is ready for dispatch and to release payment in case of new Machinery