PKF is one of the oldest and leading group of North India serving the Finance needs of its Customers since 1958."Funds taken from PKF are lucky for US", these are the words spoken by our customers. We offer Customized Term Loans to help you acquire Solar Plants. To maximize the benefits of solar energy, advanced technology must be matched with optimal financing and incentives. Our strong financial relationships and knowledge of Solar Plants, enable us to ensure that each customer receives maximum return from solar energy. Our dedicated relationship managers have a keen insight into your business so that they can identify your unique business requirements and thus offer you term loan product that suits your needs exactly.
Avail Solar Plant Loans to :-
1) Improve your cash flows
2) Conserve your cash reserves
3) Maintain your Financial flexibility.
1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)
1. Photocopy of R.C. & Permit
2. Copy of Original Invoice
3. Clearance from Previous Financier
4. Sale Affidavit/Letter of previous Registered Owner’s
5. Before Payment Release
(i) Co’s Endorsement on R.C. and Insurance
(ii) DTO record verification by Co.
(iii) Verification of asset by company
(iv) Latest Fitness Certificate & Tax Status of vehicle.
(v) Payment to seller / Finance co. / Dealer Hindi / Punjabi
(vi) Invoice of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
(vii) List of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
1. Latest 2 Years Audited Balance Sheet with computations
2. Bank Certificate of satisfactory dealing
3. Certificate of Incorporation and copy of PAN Card
4. Profile of Organisation
5. Resolution to Deal
6. Particulars of Partners/Directors/Trustees on Letter head
7. ROC Charge
8. VAT Returns
9. AOA/MOA of Pvt. Ltd. Companies
10. Partnership Deed/Trust Deed
11. Name of Partner/Directors/Trustees on Letter Head
12. Letter from Party that Machinery is in working condition and free from all sort of incumbrances in case of old Machinery
13. Letter from Party / Dealer that Machine is ready for dispatch and to release payment in case of new Machinery