PKF is one of the oldest and leading group of North India serving the Finance needs of its Customers since 1958. We understand your need for luxury and encourage you to never settle for anything but the best. However, we also realize it’s not possible at times to have a cash/credit surplus to buy exactly what you want. This was exactly what inspired us to keep our Durable Finance Loan acquiring process simple and convenient for you to apply and get possession of goods within no time.
A Durable Finance helps you improve your lifestyle by providing you with options to purchase an LED TV, Mobiles, ACs, Laptops, Refrigerators and Washing Machines etc. on easy monthly instalments.
Features Of Durable Finance:-
1) Loan amounts of up to Rs.3 lakhs
2) Tenure from 8 to 24 Months
1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)1. Registration Deed/Fard-Agriculture/Commercial/Residence (Along with Photographs)
2. ‘J’ Form for agricultural Income Proof (min. 2 yrs.)
1. Photocopy of R.C. & Permit
2. Copy of Original Invoice
3. Clearance from Previous Financier
4. Sale Affidavit/Letter of previous Registered Owner’s
5. Before Payment Release
(i) Co’s Endorsement on R.C. and Insurance
(ii) DTO record verification by Co.
(iii) Verification of asset by company
(iv) Latest Fitness Certificate & Tax Status of vehicle.
(v) Payment to seller / Finance co. / Dealer Hindi / Punjabi
(vi) Invoice of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
(vii) List of Machinery Hindi / Punjabi
1. Latest 2 Years Audited Balance Sheet with computations
2. Bank Certificate of satisfactory dealing
3. Certificate of Incorporation and copy of PAN Card
4. Profile of Organisation
5. Resolution to Deal
6. Particulars of Partners/Directors/Trustees on Letter head
7. ROC Charge
8. VAT Returns
9. AOA/MOA of Pvt. Ltd. Companies
10. Partnership Deed/Trust Deed
11. Name of Partner/Directors/Trustees on Letter Head
12. Letter from Party that Machinery is in working condition and free from all sort of incumbrances in case of old Machinery
13. Letter from Party / Dealer that Machine is ready for dispatch and to release payment in case of new Machinery